Spring is finally here! In honor of this joyous occasion, I’ve created a do-it-yourself for a floral laurel crown. Welcome to my blog, spring!
Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. I pulled the flowers and leaves from their stems and then clipped off the remaining plastic tips.
2. For each flower, I cut a small, felt square (approximately 1” by 1”) to cover the bottom portion of the flowers.
3. I used a hot glue gun to assemble the floral laurel in the following order.
4. I continued attaching flowers to the headband until the laurel was full.
Comment below! Tell me how your floral laurel crown turned out!
– Sharifa Creates –
“If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.”
– Matthew 6:30-33 (Message Translation) –