Image via CreateHER Stock.
I’m a strong advocate for DIY-ing Christmas presents. This marks my fourth year in a row making gifts instead of buying them. I started DIY-ing gifts because I was tired of heading into congested malls only to not find anything worth giving to friends and family. I couldn’t even bear the wait for items I ordered online to be shipped to me.
I had to take the initiative! Now I find unique YouTube and Pinterest tutorials for my favorite DIY projects, purchase a few items from the craft store, and create. It’s a peaceful process!
Nothing beats handmade gifts. They are from the heart. This is why I put together a DIY gift guide just for you. Make your presents this holiday season!
The DIY Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Wall Tapestry, The Kipi Blog
- Holographic Wall Clock, Studio DIY
- Pop Tart Pillow, Aww Sam
- Agate Coasters, Style Me Pretty
- Photo Gift Box, Mr. Kate (video)
- Flower Crowns, Sharifa Creates
- Gemstone Soap, Honestly WTF
- Wall Art, Elle Toshea (video)
- Ring Holder, Sharifa Creates
- Blanket Scarf, The Sorry Girls (video)
- Sea Shell Candles, Burkatron
- Holiday Sweater, The Sorry Girls (video)
- Round Velvet Pillow, A Beautiful Mess
- Fuzzy Slides, Alyssa Forever (video)
- Flower Cat Ears, Sharifa Creates
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to hit the like button below and share it on social media. Then subscribe to the Sharifa Creates newsletter to receive more creative, crafty content!
Take 15 minutes today to read, write down, and meditate on this scripture: “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7