You are more than a conqueror. Each week produces new challenges, but by the grace of God you’re still here. To motivate you this Monday I am sharing 7 devotionals. Each one will encourage you to persevere as you work, study, or tend to household chores. Read one or all of them and then conquer the day!
1. Stop With The Comparisons | When life is not going as planned, it is easy to compare ourselves to our peers. However, comparison distracts us from pursuing God’s purpose for our life. Read Stop with the Comparisons! to learn why comparison is dangerous and how to combat it.
2. God’s Unconditional Love | God gives His love freely and consistently! He does not require anything from us in return for it. Don’t believe me? Read 12 Scriptures on God’s Unconditional Love.
3. Self-Love | Self-love has become a taboo topic in the church. Contrary to popular belief, it is neither selfish nor prideful. Self-love is necessary to embrace our identity in Christ and serve others. Read Self-love to learn the truth about loving yourself.
4. Overcoming Fear | We can spend years bound by fear, unable to take the next steps in fulfilling our God-given destiny. The time for fear is up! Read Overcoming Fear to learn how to say “no” to fear and “yes” to God.
5. Cultivate Meaningful Relationships | As believers in Jesus Christ, we should willingly build meaningful relationships with those around us whether they last a moment or a lifetime. Relationships are an opportunity for us to spread the love of Christ. Learn more in the post Cultivate Meaningful Relationships.
6. God’s Faithfulness | God is faithful. Although we do not always see God at work, we can know for a fact He is protecting, providing for, and guiding us. The evidence is in His word. Read 12 Scriptures on God’s Faithfulness.
7. Live Deeply and Look Up | Live deeply. Look up. These are two simple phrases to live by. Learn their meaning in the post Live Deeply and Look Up.
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:37-39 NIV
Want to receive FREE devotionals, scripture reading calendars, and other creative worksheets to help you build your relationship with Christ? Sign up for my monthly newsletter, Free Woman, Create!