Another Christmas DIY project. Enjoy!
Materials & Equipment:
Scrapbook paper, cardstock, ribbon, scissors, a ruler, and a hole puncher
- Use the cardstock to create an isosceles triangle stencil. My triangle measured 8 ½” tall and 5 ½” wide with 9” long sides.
- Trace triangles onto the scrapbook paper. I traced three pennants onto one sheet of scrapbook paper- making twelve pennants total.
- Cut the pennants. If the pennants are not strong enough to stand on their own, glue cardstock to the back for reinforcement.
- Punch two holes at the top of each pennant, one in each corner. Try to make the holes the same distance apart on each pennant. Tip: I used my first hole-punched pennant as a guide for the remaining pennants. I placed that pennant on top of the others and punched holes through the open holes.
- Cut enough ribbon to hold the pennants. Run the ribbon through the holes. Tie loops at the end of each ribbon for hanging and you’re done!