Image via CreateHER Stock.
The hardest people to buy presents for are crafters. They make everything! Instead of stressing over what to get, buy them the supplies they need to continue DIY-ing. Here’s a gift guide for the crafty creative!
P.S. Don’t be afraid to self-indulge! Purchase some of these items for yourself.
Gift Guide for the Crafty Creative 2017
- Liquitex Markers, Amazon $19.48
- Sketchbook, Michaels $5
- Coffee Mug, Target $4
- Mod Podge, Amazon $4.44
- Craft Smith Paper Pad, Michaels $19.99
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Soft Core, 72-Count, Amazon $28.46
- Reversible Sequin Fabric, Joann $29.99/yard
- Speedball Intermediate Screen printing kit, Amazon $52.65
- Metal Stamp A Necklace Kit, Target $24.99
- Thirty One Days of Prayer for the Dreamer and Doer, Amazon $15.99
- Becoming Me: A Work in Progress: Color, Journal & Brainstorm Your Way to a Creative Life, Amazon $10.49
- Cricut® Explore Air, Amazon $199.99
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to hit the like button below and share it on social media. Then subscribe to the Sharifa Creates newsletter to receive more creative, crafty content!
Take 15 minutes today to read, write down, and meditate on this scripture: “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him.” – 1 John 4:9