Image via CreateHER Stock.
The hardest people to buy presents for are crafters. They make everything! Instead of stressing over what to get, buy them the supplies they need to continue DIY-ing. Here’s a gift guide for the crafty creative!
P.S. Don’t be afraid to self-indulge! Purchase some of these items for yourself.
- Liquitex Markers, Amazon $19.48
- Sketchbook, Michaels $5
- Coffee Mug, Target $4
- Mod Podge, Amazon $4.44
- Craft Smith Paper Pad, Michaels $19.99
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Soft Core, 72-Count, Amazon $28.46
- Reversible Sequin Fabric, Joann $29.99/yard
- Speedball Intermediate Screen printing kit, Amazon $52.65
- Metal Stamp A Necklace Kit, Target $24.99
- Thirty One Days of Prayer for the Dreamer and Doer, Amazon $15.99
- Becoming Me: A Work in Progress: Color, Journal & Brainstorm Your Way to a Creative Life, Amazon $10.49
- Cricut® Explore Air, Amazon $199.99
Enjoyed this blog post? Comment below and let me know your thoughts! Follow and subscribe to Sharifa Creates for more creative content! Also, visit my shop, Sharifa Creates’ Studio to purchase original abstract artwork!
Take 15 minutes today to read, write down and meditate on this scripture: “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.” 1 John 4:9