I could not let August end without acknowledging Sharifa Creates’ four year anniversary. Running this blog is a fulfilling experience and I have learned much along the way. I thank God for the opportunity to share the gospel of Jesus Christ and crafty DIY projects. Thank you for reading, commenting on, and sharing my blog posts throughout the years.
To celebrate, I have curated a list of 11 DIY party decorations that you can make for any occasion.
11 DIY Party Decorations
- Glitter Letter Banner, Sharifa Creates
- Mini Letter Balloon Cake Toppers, A Joyful Riot
- 3-D Butterfly Wall Decals, Sharifa Creates
- Gold Splatter Paint Balloons, Studio DIY
- Iridescent Favor Bags, Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Mini Piñatas, Little Inspiration
- Tissue Paper Flowers, Sharifa Creates
- Tissue Paper Tassels, Sharifa Creates
- Flower Infused Cake Stand, Sharifa Creates
- Confetti Sticks, Best Friends For Frosting
- A Box Of Chocolates, Sharifa Creates
Cheers to many more years of Sharifa Creates!
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to hit the like button below and share it on social media. Then subscribe to the Sharifa Creates newsletter to receive more creative, crafty content!
Take 15 minutes today to read, write down, and meditate on this scripture: “Then He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.’” – Luke 8:48, NIV